I got tagged by Heidi last week on a meme that asks me to list seven facts or habits about myself, so here goes!
1) I really hate flying. I won’t allow this fear to stop me from doing things with my family, but I really hate being up in the air!
2) My favourite men’s cologne is Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani
3) I’d love to be a whale/dolphin researcher
4) I love watching re-runs of Everyone Loves Raymond, Friends and Will and Grace (sad I know!)
5) I was born in London, England, have lived in Canada, and we’re now waiting for Permanent Residency to come through so that we can move back there.
6) There’s an adventurer inside of me dying to get out – I want to explore, try new things, travel the world, but the sensible side of me always questions the practicalities and implications.
7) I have my name in print, having contributed a few pages to a friends book on pregnancy and parenting.Â You can check it out, it’s called “Dear Lord, I Feel Like A Whale” by Jane Bullivant.
Now for the fun part, I have to tag seven other people, so here goes:
1) Jonathan (my husband)
2) Paul (Go on Paul, spill!)
3) Heidi (a friend in New Brunswick who I will one day have coffee with!)
4) Cindy (a new friend and home schooling associate!)
5) Calana (a blogging friend)
6) Jim (a very wise guy)
7) Karen (a blogging friend)
If you guys want to write your own seven facts/habits, then it’ll be fun to read them, if you don’t then that’s cool too! 😉