Sonja has tagged me – aka death by meme! – to write 6 – 8 things I am thankful for so here goes:
1) I am thankful for the world God created, for the wonder and beauty we experience from it, for the adventure and experience of life.
2) I am thankful that in 2005 that the lump I found was not breast cancer, and that Jonathan’s cousins wife (my age) lived to survive breast cancer that same year and is still in remission.
3) I am thankful for my husband, for the way he stretches me and encourages me, that we came through when our marriage was in trouble eight years ago, and for my two little people – Ben and Grace, who are a sheer delight and adventure to be around.
4) I am thankful that God healed my daughter in the womb, and had his hand on my son when he was severely burnt 6 years ago, to the degree that the only sign now is a skin graft on his right forearm.
5) I am thankful that we had the courage to move away from conformity and to really walk in what we believed was right for our children by removing them from school and homeschooling.
6) I am thankful for the air I breathe, the music I hear, songs I sing, the art I see and books I read.
7) I am thankful for love, laughter and community and the people whom God has brought into my life along the way.
8. I am thankful to God for, well, being God, for the gifts he has given me and for never giving up on me.
I now have to tag some people – or victims – however you look upon it!
Heidi (in NB)
Paul (you always play along!)