Paul tagged me about a week ago to write about five things I am thankful for (sorry it’s taken so long!)
1) I am thankful that I found Jesus, my life is truly changed and for that I am blessed.
2) I’m thankful for my husband, children and wider family, life wouldn’t be the same without them.
3) I’m thankful for the time I get to spend with my children teaching them, having lots of fun and watching them grow.
4) I’m thankful that I live in a warm house, have food on the table and money in the bank.
5) I’m thankful for this world I live in, the air that I breathe and the wonders that I see and experience.
See John’s blog for a list of participants, and feel tagged if you want to write your own list!